Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introduction--Wong Yuen Pin


I'm Wong Yuen Pin.

I'm currently in my year 1 of degree course, where it has been a really hard time for me.
And this is the first time i'm blogging-it is not my interest to wri te a diary-instead it is part of my work.

It is always have my head crushed when it comes to introduction-sometimes i found it really hard to introduce myself. You could always challenge me at games, but never to introduce myself. I thought just to be myself is the best way to express and introduce ourselves otherwise it would be too selfdisguised. My hobby is playing football with friends. I am always having the fun time when playing football with them.



Top 5 websites that i visited the most:
1. Facebook - www.facebook.com
Want to make more friends.
2. Sina
Read football news.
3. UTAR - www.utar.edu.my
Download notes.
4. Hotmail - www.hotmail.com
Check e-mail.
5.  Youtube - www.youtube.com
Watch video clips.


Top 5 internet activities:
1. Read news.
2. Playing games.
3. Watch movies.
4. Search information.
5. Check mail.
End~

No comments:

Post a Comment