Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Introduction - Eu Yong Wai

(rare snapped picture)

Hi there, i'm Eu Yong Wai. Currently pursuing Bachelor Of Business Administration degree course year one semester three. I growth up in a small family where there is two younger sister after me. The picture above does not fit how i'm actually. Silence and friendly will definitely put onto me. 

My hobbies are playing online games and swimming. Blogging is far too unfamiliar to me. I did not found any interest on it and never wanted to start any. Guess it is a chance for me to find some inspiration here. 


Top 5 websites that i visited most:
1. Facebook - www.facebook.com
To update the latest news among friends.
2. Google
Search information.
To update the latest gaming news.
Watch comic.
5. Youtube - www.youtube.com
Look for video clips.

Top 5 internet activities:
1. Facebook
2. Playing online games
3. Viewing video
4. Chatting with friends by using MSN
5. Searching information

Well, that is all for the short introduction. See ya.

From non-blogger to bloggers -| YongWai

No comments:

Post a Comment