Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introduction - Chan Yik Hung

Hi~ My name is Chan Yik Hung , i am 20 years old. this is my first time write blog =.=  This is my first time write blog , anything done badly please forgive me~ I am Year 1 semester  3 Entrepreneurship student. I am from Ipoh, a busy town in Perak. I have 4 siblings in my family , i was the smallest in my family. My family are running small business. My family owns a shop near industrial area in Silibin. We all stay above the shop,
although the condition is not that good, but we still live happily.
My hobbies are playing computer games and playing basketball. At here, i will talk more about gaming. Dota-Defence of the Ancient , is my most favorite game.I had started to play Dota since 5 years ago. Once a week, i will go Cyber Cafe with my friends to play Dota.
In this year, i hope i can get a better result in all the subject especially Information System. i will put more effort in this subject. Chinese New year is just around the corner, i would like to wish u all have a prosperity year, and also Gong Xi Fatt Cai. ^^

Top 5 websites that i visited the most
1. Facebook - www.facebook.com
Meet new friends.
2. UTAR - www.utar.edu.my
Check for the latest UTAR information.
3. Dragonica - dragonica.iahgames.com
Check the latest events about online game.
4. MSN - www.msn.com
Check mail and send mail to my friends.
5. Nokia - www.nokia.com
Check the latest handphones from Nokia.

Top 5 internet activities for me:
1. Playing games.
2. Chatting with friends.
3. Make new friends.
4. Finding for more entertainment.
5. Finding information regarding to my study.

No comments:

Post a Comment